Meritor® Downspeeding Solutions
Are you looking to improve your fleet’s operation through fuel efficiency while decreasing its negative footprint on the environment?
Downspeeding can help you decrease fuel consumption by 1-2%. Meritor has the knowledge and expertise to educate you on downspeeding applications and answer your questions.
What is Downspeeding?
Downspeeding is the trucking industry’s efficiency trend. It involves analyzing your specific application and carefully selecting drivetrain components to reduce engine rpm at cruising speeds. Lowering engine rpm increases overall vehicle efficiency and helps:
- Improve fuel economy by 1-2%
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Sign up for the Free Webinar
“Downspeeding Made Simple”
This 60 minute live webinar will be lead by Meritor’s chief engineer and North America’s top downspeeding expert, Bob Ostrander.
This webinar will teach you to:
- Improve fuel efficiency by 1-2%
- Identify appropriate applications for downspeeding
- Recognize the importance of torque and its impact on the drivetrain
- Select appropriate components to protect the drivetrain from torque overstress
- Extend life of your drivetrain components